- Examine & explain how traumatized people process information
- Describe how sensorimotor processing can alleviate traumatic re-experiencing
- Describe the range of adaptations to trauma early in the life cycle
- Explain how trauma affects the developing mind and brain
- Summarize the recent advances in neurobiology of trauma
- Identify the difference between disrupted attachment and traumatic stress
- Describe how adverse childhood experiences effect brain development, emotion regulation & cognition
- List and describe techniques of physical mastery, affect regulation and memory processing.
- Describe the development of Developmental Trauma Disorder.
- Explain the current DSM-5® position on DTD.
- Explain how to integrate various treatment approaches in your practice
- Summarize treatment strategies alternatives to drugs and talk therapy.